Rules & Regulations
The Management of Yu Kiroro wish all guests to comply with the following Rules and Regulations.
Check-in & Check-out
- Check-in Time: 3pm
- Check-out Time: 10am
- Any guest wishing to extend his/her stay beyond the period indicated during check-in, must inform Yu Services at their earliest convenience.
- Yu Kiroro will provide accommodation to the guest based upon room availability.
- If a guest wishes to extend their check out time past 12PM, the guest should inform Reception 24 hrs prior to Check-out. The fee of an additional night’s stay will be charged from the room rack rate. Please note this is subject to room availability.
- Any guests who have not checked out by 10 AM on their scheduled day of departure, and have not informed Reception, will be charged 50% of the Rack Room Rate.
- Smoking in Yu Kiroro is strictly prohibited. This includes all interior areas such as rooms, hallways, stairwells, lobby and other common areas. Guests who choose to disregard the non-smoking policy will incur a recovery charge of ¥50,000 to restore the room to comply with our quality assurance standard.
- Genkans or entrance to the room are provided for shoe removal, following Japanese custom, shoes are not permitted in the apartments. Ski and boarding equipment are not allowed in your room. Storage is located in the ski valet area.
- Damages to the room during your stay will be charged to the credit card that is provided and authorized in the registration card upon check in.
- Rooms are booked on a per stay basis. A stay begins at 3PM and finishes at 10AM the day of check out.
- Only guests whose names were stated at the time of booking will be allowed to stay in the apartment.
- Pets are strictly prohibited from entering the building except for Registered Guide or Assistance Dogs.
- It is forbidden to sublet rooms to other persons during your stay at Yu Kiroro.
- Persons visiting guests, i.e persons not checked in to the apartment may stay in apartment room between 3PM and 10PM having reported this fact to Yu Services. After 10PM, the visitors must leave the apartment.
- Yu Kiroro has the right to refuse guests who have previously displayed conduct which violates the rules & regulations. This includes guests who have damaged or stolen goods within the building, or have displayed belligerent or violent behavior.
- Yu Kiroro does not accept responsibility for the actions of its guests whether inside or outside the building or room.
- If a registered guest is convicted and charged by local police, Yu Kiroro will not provide translation services.
- If you are traveling by vehicle, please notify Yu Kiroro staff in advance for allocation of a parking space.
- Please note parking spaces are subject to availability and Yu Kiroro does not provide a guarantee.
Exclusions & Liabilities
- Yu Kiroro is not liable for accidents or loss that occurs on the premises.
- Hotels have a general duty to exercise “reasonable care” for the safety and security of their guests.
- Groups over 10 people must contact Yu Kiroro prior to arrival.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any person who elects to ignore staff requests regarding the rules posted will be subject to expulsion from the facility.
- Yu Kiroro is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged belongings.
- Yu Kiroro does not take responsibility for any vehicles parked on the grounds.
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the exact time at which our housekeeping staff will enter your room. If you wish not to be disturbed, please use the magnetic “Do Not Disturb” sign outside your door. Housekeeping will then re-try one more time during the day to clean.
- In peak season, there may be cases where the cleaning will be re-scheduled for the following day.
- We wish to offer only the highest standard of service. Should you have any trouble or issue, no matter how minor, we invite you to contact Yu Services or the Hotel Manager so that the issue can be solved as soon as possible and you can enjoy the rest of your stay.
- We welcome all contributions and feedback on how we can improve our services for your next stay.