If you have a question about any of the in-room appliances, please don’t hesitate to contact our Front Desk who will be happy to assist you.
- To turn the machine ON, press either the ‘Espresso’ or ‘Lungo’ buttons. Lights will blink for approx. 25 seconds while the machine heats up. The light will remain steady once the machine is ready.
- Lift the level completely and insert the capsule
- Close the lever and place a cup under the coffee outlet
- Press the Espresso (40ml) or Lungo (110ml) button to start. Preparation will stop automatically. To stop the coffee flow or top up your coffee, press again.
- Remove the cup. Lift and close the lever to eject the capsule into the used capsule container.
Always ensure that the water reservoir at the back of the Nespresso unit is not empty.